Your (Our patient`s) smile gives us satisfaction
- We provide medical care while considering your security and safety needs above all
- We place ourselves at your eye level and treat you with warmth
- We aim for the best treatments by pursuing expertise and an innovative spirit
- We provide a working environment that gives our employees motivation
About Our Services…
Oto-rhino-laryngology (aka Ear, Nose, & Throat or ENT) is the branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the ear, nose, throat (laryngopharynx), mouth, as well as portions of the trachea and esophagus. An ENT specialist deals with all these different parts of the body because they are all closely connected, both anatomically and functionally.
Common Ear Disorders and Symptoms
- Ear wax, foreign bodies in the ear
- Inflammation of the outer ear, eczema of the ear canal
- Acute otitis media, Chronic suppurative otitis media, cholesteatoma of the middle ear
- Sudden deafness, low-frequency sensorineural hearing loss, age-related hearing loss
- Hearing aid consultations
Impaired hearing, stuffy ears, ringing in the ears, discharge from the ears, ear pain, itchy ears, nuisance earwax, slow speech, poor articulation, asking people to repeat themselves often, children crying when touching their ears, swollen earlobes.
Common Nose Disorders and Symptoms
- Nasal vestibular eczema
- Acute rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis, hay fever
- Deviation of the nasal septum
- Acute sinusitis, chronic sinusitis
Runny nose, stuffed nose, sneezing, bloody nose, impaired sense of smell, foul odor in nose, struck in the nose, snoring due to nasal conditions, etc.
Common Throat Disorders and Symptoms
- Common cold, flu
- Acute tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess
- Chorditis, vocal cord polyps
- Laryngeal cancer
Sore throat, cough, hoarse voice, loss of voice, difficulty breathing, choking on food, snoring, sore tongue, mouth ulcers, impaired sense of taste, stiff neck, swelling under the ears, blood in the throat, difficulty opening the mouth, swollen tonsils accompanied by fever, etc.
Vertigo-associated Disorders and Symptoms
- Meniere’s disease
- Vestibular neuronitis
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
Having blackouts, false sense of motion or spinning, feeling of floating, inability to walk steadily, loss of balance, etc.
Other Disorders and Symptoms
- Facial palsy
Twitching on one side of the face, difficulty closing eyes, difficulty speaking, etc.
- Sleep apnea
Snoring, breathing cessation during sleep, insufficient rest, heavy drowsiness, inability to concentrate for long periods, etc.
This is a completely new type of treatment that is unlike existing hay fever medications.
Conventional medications may suppress symptoms temporarily during hay fever season, but cannot alter the predisposition to hay fever. Sublingual Immunotherapy is an alternative approach to decrease pollen sensitivity.
For first time patients, this treatment is available only between June and December.
Feel free to call us if you are bothered with hay fever.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea Check (using an Apnomonitor)
Our clinic can now monitor and diagnose the degrees and causes of sleep apnea. Since patients can only be monitored while sleeping (at night), this used to require an overnight stay at the hospital. However, with advances in modern technology, patients can now be monitored in the comfort of their own home. Our clinic offers medical monitoring equipment rental services, so feel free to contact us anytime.
Laser Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis
We provide laser treatment as an alternative to medication. After injecting a local anesthetic into the nose, we focus a laser on the nasal mucosa. Unlike surgery for resection, laser treatments are painless with very little bleeding, and can be performed in just 15 minutes more or less. Contact us if you are troubled by hay fever.